No Products in the Cart
Welcome and thank you for choosing us!
We're glad you're here.
As a thank you, we're giving you a 10% discount on your first purchase. Please apply WELCOME10 on checkout.
We hope you enjoy this gift from us.SHOP NOW
Modern slavery is a grave violation of human rights, encompassing practices like forced labor, servitude, human trafficking, and exploitation. These practices deprive individuals of their freedom for personal or commercial gain. Pointis Solutions Limited, as a responsible organization, maintains a zero-tolerance stance against modern slavery and is dedicated to eradicating it from both our operations and supply chain.
We expect the same high standards from all our suppliers and other business partners, and as part of our contracting processes, in the coming year we will include specific prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labour, or anyone held in slavery or servitude, whether adults or children, and we expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
1. Our Commitment: Our commitment to combat modern slavery is unwavering. We have proactively taken measures to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with modern slavery in our business. We ensure transparency in our dealings, adhering to the disclosure requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
2. Expectations from Suppliers: We extend our high ethical standards to all our suppliers and business partners. Going forward, we will include explicit prohibitions against forced labor, trafficking, slavery, or servitude in our contractual agreements. This stance cascades down the supply chain, holding all parties to the same elevated standards.
3. Scope of Application: This policy applies to every individual associated with Pointis Solutions Limited, including employees, directors, officers, agency workers, contractors, and more. While this policy does not form part of any employment contract, it serves as a guide to ensure ethical conduct.
4. Responsibility and Compliance: Pointis Solutions Limited bears the ultimate responsibility for this policy's compliance with legal and ethical obligations. Implementation, monitoring, and training related to this policy fall under the Company's purview. All management levels are accountable for ensuring their teams understand and adhere to this policy.
5. Openness and Reporting: We encourage a culture of openness. If anyone suspects or encounters modern slavery issues within our business or supply chain, they are urged to report them promptly. Protection will be afforded to those raising valid concerns in good faith, as we are committed to addressing such issues without any detrimental treatment.
6. Communication and Training: Our anti-slavery commitment is integrated into the induction process for all our personnel. Regular updates will ensure awareness. Suppliers and business partners will also be informed of our zero-tolerance stance on modern slavery at the outset of our collaboration.
7. Consequences of Breach: Breach of this policy will be treated seriously, and appropriate disciplinary actions, including dismissal or termination of relationships, may be pursued.
You must ensure that you read, understand and comply with this policy.
The prevention, detection and reporting of modern slavery in any part of our business or supply chains is the responsibility of all those working for us or under our control. You are required to avoid any activity that might lead to, or suggest, a breach of this policy. You must notify your line manager OR a company Director as soon as possible if you believe or suspect that a conflict with this policy has occurred or may occur in the future.
You are encouraged to raise concerns about any issue or suspicion of modern slavery in any parts of our business or supply chains of any supplier tier at the earliest possible stage. If you believe or suspect a breach of this policy has occurred or that it may occur, you must notify your line manager or company Director OR report it.
You should note that where appropriate, and with the welfare and safety of local workers as a priority, we will give support and guidance to our suppliers to help them address coercive, abusive and exploitative work practices in their own business and supply chains.
If you are unsure about whether a particular act, the treatment of workers more generally, or their working conditions within any tier of our supply chains constitutes any of the various forms of modern slavery, raise it with your line manager or company Director.
We aim to encourage openness and will support anyone who raises genuine concerns in good faith under this policy, even if they turn out to be mistaken. We are committed to ensuring no one suffers any detrimental treatment as a result of reporting in good faith their suspicion that modern slavery of whatever form is or may be taking place in any part of our own business or in any of our supply chains.
Detrimental treatment includes dismissal, disciplinary action, threats or other unfavourable treatment connected with raising a concern.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team using contact methods on Contact Us page. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure your shopping experience with Bascuda is exceptional in every way.
Thank you for choosing Bascuda.
Last updated: 18 August 2023